oh, well.

I finally found the 'New Post' button. Thing is, things have not been uneventful. So many things happened on Monday. There was a meeting, words passed and again, the power is NOT in our hands. It was a bit like an exercise in futility to say the least. But that's as far as I will (and can) elaborate.

I really do need a dose of gila, yet every single night, I drift off the moment I put my head down. How's that?

I can't even stay up long enough to read 5 pages of the book I just started on.

Oh, by the way, The Time Traveller's Wife is a really sad love story. Or maybe I'm just so seriously emotionally dysfunctional? But whatever it is, I cried as I was reading it, cried when someone died in it, and cannot imagine if my loved one disappeared and reappeared into thin air without warning like Henry in the book did.

The new book I'm on is The Girl Who Played With Fire, by Stieg Larrson. For those whom have not yet read The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, I suggest you do that first, since this one's sort of like a sequel to it. It's okay so far, though I have to admit that it's a bit slow. But judging from Mr. Larrson's first book, he's not in the habit of being irrelevant, so I shall persevere and read through it, with hopes that I solve the puzzle in the book.

Of course, I'm hoping that my target of 5 pages per day can be fulfilled. Oh, well, one can never stop hoping, no?

Comments

livingblossoms said…
Have you seen the movie (time traveller's wife)? Is the book as good? Tgk trailer mcm best je.
Haneesa said…
nope,have not seen the movie, nor the trailer. i heard it's good. the book is good (in my opinion) though you have to be very patient in understanding it since the events are not in chronological order (unlike benjamin button). i suggest you read it before you see the movie because i'm curious as to how they are going to make that thick book into a movie. hmmmm :) let's see shall we

Popular Posts