choo choo train.

Hello, Friday the 13th.

How's yours so far? Mine's been a nightmare. Or is it really? No, it's not so bad. Really. Only I have 2 hands and 2 legs and 4 stomachs and paper tanah. The last bit's the tougher bit. Otherwise, I'm holding up.

By the way, why does seaweed taste like the sea? Do you have an answer to that, or is the answer obvious? I choose the latter. Because it comes from the sea, no?

By the way, I wonder if you've ever encountered people who ask questions where the answer is so obvious. Sometimes, it's just obvious that the person enquiring is picking on the person asked. Like the recepient would wonder... "was that a trick question?". Well, anyway. I've met people like these.

And when they ask me questions where the answer is obvious, I just raise an eyebrow and plaster a fake smile on my face. I want that person to know that it's fake. And I want that person to know that I know s/he is pulling my leg. Just to pick on me. Simply because.

Well, nevermind that. I just think that people who pick on other people smaller (in size and power) are cowards. That was just a (really) long diversion.

I want today's working hours to end quick. But it's 7 minutes to "punch time" and I'm still waiting for some feedback. Tough luck, right? Here's to another long evening at the office.

Anyway... what do you think of girls who smoke? No offence to any readers who do (I don't know most of you), but I really do not agree with women smoking. Really. For whatever reason (which I don't know of), I do think that there are better ways to release our stress. It just doesn't look good on us. Some people might even call it trashy.

I've even asked a guy (not my own) once, of the message he gets from women who smoke. And simply he answered, "Oh, I'm easy come get some".

I was like... okay?!... Scary and generalised right? But he's the typical guy so I'm thinking maybe the most if not the whole of the male population thinks the same too?

This is triggered by what actually happened here. I was just looking out the window (obviously not mine because I don't have one), and saw a couple of girls smoking. And one was happily clad in baju kurung. Come on, I know you don't want to be a hypocrite and everything, but that's a huge disgrace to the rest of us (Malay girls, especially). Really.

Or am I just assuming many share my sentiments?

I'm still here. It's 10 minutes past punch time.

Funny how I actually wanted today to be unproductive.

Comments

me said…
my day was bad. i had a running nose and i had to run around the school to get things done fast. how bad can that be? in the end, i suffered from an added headache and i sneezed so loud that the whole staffroom could hear me. terrible day indeed. urrgghhh~!
Athena said…
hohoho...
waiting for paper kuning to be returned back eh?
anyway, a lady smoking? at the office?
giler berani!!!!
Haneesa said…
tasha: so sorry to hear you had a rough day. but that's life, isn't it? hold up girl!

ayu: yes, i waited for the paper tanah though i already knew that mine had no issue. and yes, ladies were smoking at that open area like the one on 11th floor. they are betul betul berani ok.
Anonymous said…
girls yg smoke - tak sesuai dan tak manis, eventhough pompuan tuh gorgeous camne pun!
Haneesa said…
yes! setuju! tapi sayangnya, the ones yang buat tu la yang cantik betul. sayang betul

Popular Posts