i envy you.

Are you the creative type? Because if you are, I really do envy you. Sometimes, when I look at photographs, I wonder how on earth the photographer thought of shooting in that particular angle. When I go through online scrapbooks, I wonder how something as easy as tearing strips of paper and scribbling illegible lines can look so artsy. I wonder how people can draw abstract paintings and they still look exclusively creative. I wonder how people can put random pieces of clothing together and look super fashionable.

How do you all do it?

Really.

How?

I have been told before that the mind can be trained. That creativity is not necessarily a God-given trait. That people really can become creative. Not all are creative just because.

But I also believe that only selective people are gifted with such creativity. That they understand music and art and sculpture in a way not everyone can understand. And at times, I can't help but envy them. Because I know that there is alot to appreciate, yet I cannot fully appreciate them.

My own conclusion would be that alot of us use only half of our brain, most of the time. From the looks of it, I've been using my left side pretty much. Which side is yours?



googled from *here*

Comments

yayahafiza said…
darling~

me as well.... left brain user for most of the time i guess.... very bad in art works!!! hahaha
Ummu Yousuf said…
kakakk!!!
WHATTT!!!
ur comin here!!!
tak ckp awal2!! i baru je beli ticket bali msia smlm!!!
*grrr*
Haneesa said…
aera: we need to start exercising our right brain i think. all work and no play makes jane a dull girl. let's do something creative! let's let's

timmc: oh, dear!!! y y y do you have to go back to msian when im going there! alaaa. tough luck. nanti mesti you all buat all kinds of reunions while im there! :(

Popular Posts