stop the noise already.

I have always been an advocate of women's rights. Where our rights are concerned, I will have my ears perked and my senses 200% aware. Women issues and Feminist Jurisprudence makes alot of sense to me. It always has been. In that, it means that it gels with my brains pretty well.

Thing is, I am not part of any feminist movement, because I do not want to have to fight for a stand, which may not necessarily be my own. I have personal thoughts about female issues and would like to fight/disagree with them on my own accord.

For me, the Feminist movements' interpretation of this is plain stupid. Honestly.



If you could just look into the spirit of that particular provision, you would see how much it protects us as a gender. And I know that we don't want to be protected. We've been fighting for emancipation from protection of the partriarchal nature of our society for as long as I can remember. At the same time, we want to be protected.

We are so selective, that I do not know what we want anymore.

Do you know what women really want?

We are asking for too much. And surprise, surprise. Our demands are beginning to contradict each other.

Honestly, you should be ashamed of yourselves for interpreting the law the way you did. I'm happy that the law is punishing the man for enticing women and letting the women off scot free. I'm surprised the men are not making any noise about this. Because trust me, sometimes, it's the women who are the ones who are the seductresses.

It's not us who are so easily enticed.

Probably these women have never met other women who act dumb but know exactly what they want. Come on. Stop making the noise already.

The law's there to protect us. It's been there since donkey years.

Just be happy that it exists. I'm sure it's there for a reason.

Comments

Popular Posts