let's burn the midnight oil.




Believe it or not, I just watched The Proposal last night. Yeap. I'm a tad belated where these things are concerned, mostly because I can't really be bothered about movies unless it's an adaptation from a novel I've read.

I thought it was really good. Though I've got to admit that at first I thought it was going to be one of those typical love stories, etc. etc. It is typical to a certain extent, but. But it's got it's own little twists and unexpected plots which make it good :)

This morning, my worst nightmare has finally come to haunt me. Though I never was a big fan of assessments/assignments, I never really minded them all the same since it took away some of our trouble in scoring for exams. But assignments now, after a year plus of working??? Now that's something to worry about, alright. And it doesn't help that the question is an open ended one. And I won't say I haven't got a clue (because that would be lying) but I really am close to clueless as to how to even begin it. I'm so nervous. Ha ha. Really ha ha. Haih... tough luck. The price I've got to pay for going to Sabah (which is confirmed with flight tickets and all, by the way! aaaa. super elated!)

Oh, well. I better get going then. A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.

Comments

Caffeine Addict said…
apa tu... I saw coffeeeeeeee!

**buat-buat tak nampak kerja yang menimbun itu...**
Haneesa said…
yes ayu! that is in fact, coffee!
sila la pura-pura you didn't see the pile of work. you will be so "proud" to see the state of my room right now sebab tgh takde mood nak buat kerja ;p
me said…
hehe the proposal. kakak tgk sandra bullock! :)
Haneesa said…
ahhaha. yeap! i watched her ;p

Popular Posts