you make me smile.

Many things have been making me happy of late. But 2 that tops the list today must be:

1. the secret happy which involves Putrajaya; and
2. my application to go to Sabah for a course has been approved!

I'm so elated! I've never been to Sabah before and I have heard many good things about it. The food, the scenery, the people and just the place in general. People whom have gone and come back have nothing bad to say about it.

So, I really can't wait! Let's hope they are able to get me good flight tickets, or else... okay... no or else I can think of... I just hope they can get me good tickets. Hee Hee.

Okay, since I've been 'away' from the office for about 2 days now, I have things on my table to clear. So, I better gear up and go camping at the library for a while.

Have a nice day, folks!

Comments

Popular Posts