favourite breakfast spot.



At first, I didn't even know there was going to be breakfast. I didn't hear the phone last night until quite late since we had the kenduri over at T Chal's place. Luckily, Jaja managed to get through to me, or else, I would have been so upset if I saw pictures of them without me!

Anyways, we spent the morning eating, talking about work, gossipping, comparing notes on the new people we see around in the Department, Cotton On, shopping, more work, and on how ridiculously sour my mascarpone and strawberry was ... Urgh.



I don't know why, but where breakfast is concerned, I never seem to order the correct thing, in all my enthusiasm to try new things each time we go to our favourite breakfast spot.

All the time, I end up eating Nad's hash brown and mushrooms. Haih... tough luck.

Anyways, though I do not really have the ability to spend much at the moment, and it doesn't help that I do not own a credit card, I did get some things for myself from Cotton On.

Cotton On is like the new Twenty One. And it's situated opposite each other.



Which girl wouldn't go crazy if 2 shoes are sold for only RM60? And a top for only RM15? Could I be dreaming? Good thing it comes from the place I'm going to end of this year! I shouldn't bring so many clothes then, so that I get to shop while I'm there, right?

Anyways, since I have been quite busy with family events of late, I haven't been to OU that much, so I didn't know that Dorothy Perkins now sells jeans in my size! Yeay! I'm definitely going to get a pair soon. Please 23rd, come quick!

I should really go now, before the clock strikes 9. I actually have something to do right now (WORK, to be more precise. To be submitted tomorrow, to make things worse), so I should get going.

The best part is that I am really, really sleepy.

Oh, I hope it doesn't rain tonight, else it'd just add salt to an open wound. I could really do with a long deep sleep right now.

But I had a good weekend! Hope that next's weeks good enough to make me want to wake up in the mornings!

Comments

me said…
i think you'd go crazy once you go down under sbb cotton on is like bersepah2 esp in factory outlets u can get tops as low as 5 dollars. and it's nice to have it opened here sbb i love most of the tops. so sedap to wear :) save some money yeay!
Haneesa said…
REALLY? wahahah. siap caps lock, m so excited!!

all the more reason to save my next pay!

good to know. good to know :)

Popular Posts