silly grin.

You know what it's like to be in LDR? I do. I've been in it for all of my relationships. Except for one. Which at this point, I would hardly call a relationship, come to think of it. But anyway. Being in LDR makes every little thing matter to me. Everything. Even the things which people think are highly ridiculous. Like how I can get so hyped about the fact that I met him at the traffic light yesterday.

I'm so happy I want to slap this silly grin off my face. But you see, I waited almost 5 years for a moment like this. So, don't slap me on by behalf because I deserve to be happy, okay?

The weekend is just a few hours away and I can't hardly wait!

On another (much more serious) note, I have to attend a meeting now, so will only update later. :)

Comments

HaniRose said…
i know how that feels :)
Haneesa said…
hani: hi there! thanks for dropping by! the feeling is so great sometimes, i feel like my heart's going to burst :)

Popular Posts