a little bit of this, a little bit of that.

Have you ever driven up UiTM before? Or tried doing a side parking on a hill there?
Have you ever gotten anything stuck between your teeth before? And found that it's so stuck you can't do nothing about it? Not even floss and get it out?



If you've been to my room before, you'd know that having a room makeover for my room is akin to doing the 2 things I mentioned above. And by having a makeover, I don't mean buying new stuff. By that, I just mean, rearranging my existing furniture.

My pigsty of a room is now finally tidy, after a week of being abandoned. I've been busy that all I want to do is sleep. I know that I shouldn't use that excuse too often, but I really didn't feel like tidying up last week. Now, everything looks better.  To me at least hee hee.



Anyways, today was a lazy Sunday. I seriously thought of staying in today, but Jaja reminded us that we hadn't bought a present for the wedding tonight. We decided on Knubbig and we're happy alright! Seriously. I even love the packaging we decided on :)

We had lunch at Little Penang Cafe and Toffee Nut Latte later before going back. I had mine with whipped cream! Aaaaaaaaa. Bliss!

Oh, and did you know that the jacket I saw on Monday at the Padini Group sale is no longer there? You'll never hear the end of this. I should've bought it then... but as usual.... Oh, well. Better luck next time? Ha Ha. I wish.

This really didn't have a motive, to be honest. But I had a lot of fun with the girls today. And I finally got to talk to him this morning. That really lifted me up :)

Comments

farah said…
waaaaaaaaa nak itut =(
Haneesa said…
miahahah. sapa suruh bangun lambat kan dah tinggal!

Popular Posts