Nikah List

I don’t really know where to start with the whole wedding reviews. Where do I start?

Probably I will start off with the list. The basic list which I think every B2B with or without a blog would have stashed somewhere. This list is very essential because without it, you’d basically be grappling in the dark.

Solemnization list:

Date: 01 01 2011
Kursus Kahwin: Done in April
Legal Procedures: done 2 weeks prior to wedding (important procedure and borang for WPKL Brides)
Nikah Venue: Masjid Al-Ghufran, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail
Catering: Masjid Al-Ghufran, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail
Maintable deco: Masjid Al-Ghufran, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail

Theme colours:
  • Bride and Groom – Soft pink
  • Family – shades of blue/turquoise

Photographers/Videographers: Fotoeve Asia
Wedding outfit: Qamilla Boutique, SACC Mall
Beading: Zaza Bead Me Please
Make-up: Eija
Favours: White box with pink ribbons (assorted nuts) + Yassin (all DIY by Mama, Busu, K.Shikin)
Hantaran: 7 berbalas 9
Cards: Design by Adik, printed at home
Hand bouquet: Eija
Hantaran Deco: K.Shikin

Okay, will review bit by bit by bit in a while. I haven't gotten photos from my OP yet, and since I can't access YouTube, it's a 'lil tough to link you to my Solemnization Video. Will do so soon okay.








Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts