round 2.

We were still in Pavilion after Kenko.

I knew that there was still every inch of possibility that they would take me for a karaoke session, which to be honest, freaked me out, I don’t know why. But of course, they weren’t that mean. Mamita told me countless times not to worry because they all wanted me to relax.

Right after Kenko, they took me to the movies.


But not just ANY movie okay. They went all the way to book us all Gold Class tickets at GSC! SWEET! I have never been there before and so, that was an extremely good experience for me. We watched Harry Potter and I have never loved the cinema as much as I did there before! It was as if I was in the comfort of my own room and I had enough leg room to stretch and to do whatever I wanted. Very, very, very nice indeed!



They were very secretive about our next destination and like I said before, I love to be surprised! They (well, Batul did) bribed me with Subway and told me to eat up. So, I tucked in as Mamita drove to our next destination and kept on talking about stuff until I realised that we were heading towards a familiar direction. Why are we heading towards home?

So, I took a wild guess and asked Mamita if we were going to The Curve. But before she could answer, she took a different turning and I didn’t know where we were anymore. But the next destination (although very secluded) got me jumping up and down in my seat. Eh? Ye, ye, tengah duduk pun boleh lompat-lompat ke? Boleh okay! Try me.

I was so excited and you should have seen the huge, huge grin on my face. I told Mamita that she had no idea how happy I was at that point. I cannot express my gratitude enough to you girls (+1 boy) for spoiling me!

We were at Jentayu Spa in Damansara.

As usual, review about the spa in a separate post okay?

Safe to say that I had the time of my life there. H.E.A.V.E.N.

These pictures say it all.



Thank you so much people! I really can't thank you enough!


Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts