the girls.


sopex*nadd*dekda*kakak*aleng*wunny*nem*lynn

Now, these girls are in a different league of their own.

I’ve known them ever since they were 13 and we have gone through loads of ups and downs. Bergaduh, berlawan, jerit-jerit to and with each other tu tak payah cerita lah banyaknya. Itu perkara biasa.

But, like my mom said, no matter what happens, these girls will always be your sisters. And I have 157 sisters apart from my own ‘lil sister. Somehow, I’ve become closest to these few. Perhaps because they already knew that I would “disappear” after school and made sure that even if I did, I still existed in their lives, at least.

I was working on that day and planned on making a move the moment I could get out of the office. Because I had errands to run and had to run to Kajang to meet my Busu. I did run errands and did meet Busu and although I planned on leaving her house sooner, I couldn’t bring myself to leave her when she was so happily telling me stories and sharing books with me. The wonders of having an aunty young enough to be your sister. Heee

Tick tock, tick tock, I knew that at some point, I had to excuse myself, somehow.

When I finally pushed off from Kajang, it was probably close to 8 and we all planned on meeting at 8.30 p.m. latest, I think? Oh, no.

But I wasn’t going to go to OU in my work clothes, so I drove home, ran up to my room and changed and was soooo late that the girls had already began with starters and were starting on their meals! Sorrrryyyy!

So, we sat there, chit chatting about work, weddings, marriage, pregnancies and all the funny and serious stories we had to tell. By the end of the night, we were full, happy and high (with yummy brownies – will make sure I get the photo from Nem/Wunny soon as proof that I do eat all the fatty stuff because they thought I haven't been eating) and I couldn’t thank them enough for making time to celebrate the Bride-2-Be (ME!) despite their busy schedules and for waiting for me although I was running really late.

They prepared a ‘lil (big) handmade card for me and gave me a Samurai Sword (to ward off all evil).

It was such a short but sweet affair and we parted with loads of hugs and kisses and love that could last us a lifetime. Simplicity at its best :)

kakak s you all


Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts