L L.

Ring a ring ring
 
Make up and dress are 2 of the most important things to a bride-to-be right? And of course, the next other important thing is... your engagement ring. Engagement rings are always a cause of drama. Whether or not unnecessary is another story, but well, drama will be involved, like it or not. But in retrospect, all that drama is worth it, isn't it? We always need to find a half-way solution; something you like and something he likes. I try as much as I can to suit his tastes since he is paying after all. So, yes, in some (or alot actually) ways, he does quite have the right to an opinion. After being with him for so long, all I can say is that... I trust his tastes. After all, he did choose me, didn't he? ;)

And most importantly we met half-way. It's always important to make sure you choose something within his budget. If he says he's got the budget for bigger things, go for it if you sampai hati hehe! If he says he can only give this and that, then, try to compromise. And choose something. I chose. It was a post rahsia before, and now declassified and free for all to read.

I have no photos of it though but that's really for me to know and for you to find out, ey? :)




Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts