the Fubu boy.

I have a hot date. Uhuh. Much as I don’t admit it to him as much as he’d like me to, I do have a hot date. Though I do think that some ladies (other than myself) do take it a little too far being smitten with him sometimes. Keep it cool, okay? Please respect the fact that he’s mine.

Well, anyway, that’s not the point. The point is that I’ve been with him for such a long time and it tickles me to think of how it all began.

I have been with him since I was 20. So, that means I have been with him since 2005. If you think that’s long, try this I have known him since I was 15, which means I first got to know him in Y2K, a decade earlier than now.

Yes, it has been 10 years now since the first time I saw him walking into California Pizza Kitchen, with his cap and his Fubu jeans on. Fubu was so in back then and so was he. He was such a young, young boy back then. And back then, he was with one of my friends. Which explains why there is so much controversy (by other people) where our relationship is concerned. But that’s the past, isn’t it?

When I first met him, I didn’t like him. Not that he did anything wrong to me or anything, but I just… I don’t know… he just didn’t tickle my fancy (ha, amik kau sekarang dah tickle tak ingat dunia kan. geli tali pusat sentiasa. baru kau tahu!). I knew that I was angriest at him when he brought my friend out to Kedah one time (we were supporters for PPM) and it was raining and I was going out of my mind when she didn’t come back as (early) as promised. I had so much running in my mind and I thought, “He should know better than to bawak anak dara orang merata-rata pastu tak bawak balik on time. Biasa kau ye!” Yes, I am skema and freaky in that way, thank you.

And then, when they both called it quits, I called my so-called “friendship” with him quits as well and never contacted him ever. But I knew things about him – where he went to, who he was with, what he was doing because people kept telling me about his whereabouts and activities, since he’s everywhere they are (I promise I wasn’t stalking). And besides, with the existence of Friendster (back then the best social network ever), it wasn’t hard to keep tabs on each other.

And just like him, I too, was in and out of relationships with other (just 2 other) guys ( ;p ) while he dated and went in and out of relationships of all degrees. At this end, all I can say is that fate has a funny way of bringing the broken-hearted together…

[to be continued…]

p.s: a new label has been launched - the hot date! ;p


Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts