sepuluh.

Ya Allah, aku berserah kepada ketentuanmu.
Tenangkanlah, teguhkanlah dan satukanlah hati-hati kami di bawah keredhaanmu.
Amin.
*****

Hello, everyone? How's your lunch hour so far? Mine's been going really fast and I just finished eating, in fact. I haven't had proper lunch dates in the longest time. Long story, old story, right?

Anyways, do you watch your calorie intake? I don't. I just eat eat eat what I want when I want (except at night) because that's just the way my body works. It can consume anything during the day and I will still be able to fit into my jeans, Alhamdulillah.

Last month, I didn't eat very properly due to many unavoidable factors. So, everyday, it was between bihun goreng, or bihun goreng or bihun goreng. Yeap. Last month was bihun goreng month. I knew that that would affect my bodyweight because if you didn't know, bihun has the least amount of calories (bukan tadi kau cakap tak watch calorie intake ke? hmmph. it doesn't mean I cannot know, right?).

Anyways, as I anticipated, I lost 2 kilos but the fat on my cheeks remained (surprise, surprise).

Now, after everything is over and done with, I have begun eating better and that means some nasi and lauk during lunch. And I knew that after over a month of consuming bihun goreng, my body was bound to react (to all that rice) someday and not to my surprise, my (mini) muffin top is back. Hmmph.

So, ladies and gent(s) (I know only one guy who reads this blog like a book), do not ever go on the "no-rice-diet". Ever. Because although flat noodles (kueyteow) is the carb with the most amount of calories, some kind of damage can be done if you stop eating rice for a while and then, start again.

Your body will react because even for a person like me who doesn't really grow fat despite the amount of rice I consume, when I stopped and started again, it's amazing to see the hotspots (apart from one) on your body increase without mercy as if you've been consuming cake non-stop for a month. Bab pipi tak perlu sentuh. Aku redha dengan ketentuanMu.

Kesimpulannya, silalah makan nasi. Walaupun sedikit.






Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts