apa khabar? ada kau kesah?

Today is the second day I attempted to wake up for sahur, but to no avail. I wish I didn’t have such a sensitive tummy, though people say that it’s really all in the mind. Hendak seribu daya, taknak seribu dalih? But after what happened a few Rayas ago, I’m not taking any chances.

Everyday, I only hear the “sahur” alarm after Subuh. Which helps me to get up earlier for work, but still, I’m not even in the nick of time for a tiny drop of plain water. I’m starting to think that this is my body’s way of telling me how exhausted she is, although I don’t feel all that tired, now that I’m used to my 2-pax team at work (another post for that later if I remember).

June & July (so far) has made me conclude that one of the easiest ways to discover who the true ones are is by going through life-changing moments. You can instantly find this fact out because it instantly shows. You’d know because there are some who would stay to listen and remain silent on the other side of the line while you pour your heart out and some… well, some just avoid you because they find that whatever it is that you’re going through is no longer common with what their lives are all about.

It’s a tough fact to swallow and at times, one can get very lonely when this happens. I don’t avoid people like this but at the same time, I don’t want to be the one trying too hard. Because if I don’t matter enough to them, I don’t see why I should bother.

Thing is, it’s obvious that I’m bothered, isn’t it? Because I know that I didn’t do anything to deserve this kind of treatment; this kind of isolation. It’s unwarranted. Or is it?

I find it amazing when people make an issue out of someone being a tad bit different. Not even weird, okay? Just a little different.

It’s been going on far too long and the question of “Waddup yo? I did something wrong to you?” is just at the tip of my tongue. Aaahhh, but I’m way too proud for that, I know.

Now, I know who’s who. Are you true or am I just being used by you?

Funny how this is happening in a place where you see these people every single day and still, you can’t be bothered to even ask them how they are. Humans are funny. We keep on using the human argument. That’s even funnier.

Lebih baik aku beli handphone baru. Random, tau.


Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts