like old times.

Someone was in Kelantan for 3 days. He just came back yesterday.

Before he came back, we were texting each other and after a series of smses between us:

Me: Rasa macam dulu-dulu
Him: Why dulu-dulu?
Me: Because you're coming from somewhere and I need to pick you up. The only difference between then and now is that now, you're actually coming back home. It feels good. 


For a while, I had forgotten what it feels like to feel like this. To have that feeling like adrenaline rushing through your veins and the butterflies in your tummy doing summersaults as if they were practicing for the Olympics.

Then, the moment he called to say, "I'm home", I just... I just couldn't wipe that silly grin off my silly face.

Oh, how far we've come.

:')

Welcome home. We'll see you soon Beyoncet.



Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts