so, this is what it feels like.

So, it was a busy and tiring weekend, no less. No, no, I'm not really complaining, I just want a normal weekend for once. It's been really tiring. What's so tiring about our weekends?

L A U N D R Y.

No less. Which baffles me because there are only 3 people in the house, so why is there so much laundry to do like ALL THE TIME?

Because my mom loves to wash things and I have to see to it that she's happy. Heh.

Anyways, it was a really good weekend actually. I haven't posted photos for the longest time! And I have photos to post but I'm not really the most hardworking person this morning so I haven't transfered them from my camera yet.

I'll be away this weekend and will be on leave starting Friday... and I'm ALREADY dragging my feet to go to work. Make that dragging with a capital D alright? Pfttt... It's only Monday and I so want it to be Thursday already!

But I haven't started packing and I haven't started planning the itinerary for the getaway and that freaks me out as well!

Now, I really do know what it feels like to not have the motivation to go to work when you know that you are going away. If only I had more leave, I would have taken the whole week off. But I don't and I just got an assignment on SUNDAY!

So, off to work I go. Will most probably update during lunch. Ta!

Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts