sunday morning, rain is falling.



Sunday morning and here I am hiding beneath a blanket from this cold Sunday morning. The weather's been pretty cold of late, don't you think so? Making it so much more difficult to wake up for work. Ironically, work is piling right now and all I can think of doing when I head back home is sleeping.

This week's been good to me, though. So, I haven't got much to complain. Apart from the fact that I went back late on a Friday evening, of course. And I wish I was allowed to talk about the inefficiency of some people which caused me to have to stay back, but of course, I can't.

Having been efficient (bukan masuk bakul, angkat sendiri. this is a fact please and thank you) and having had efficient friends surround me for as long as I can remember, I find it difficult to deal with old-timers who still have the old "governmental" mentality. Okay, I went overboard already. That's as far as I can go in that respect.

It's just a couple of weeks away from the much-awaited December. How time flies.

I haven't really been reading the papers of late, so what's going on in the Nation that I need to know of? I'm even beginning to forget what the date is because all I can think of are Sabah and December.

I need to go out for a bit now. It's clear I'm a tad bit uninspired, yes? Yes. TTFN.

Comments

Popular Posts