longest.

This is perhaps going to be the longest non-paying month in the history of my working life (for now). The best part is, just like any other thing which goes according to Murphy's Law, this is the time of the year which requires money to be spent for everything. EVERYTHING.

  • Lotion habis - checked.
  • Body wash habis - checked.
  • Need berus gigi baru - checked.
  • Bedak habis - checked.
  • Deodarant habis - checked.
  • Moisturiser habis - checked.
  • Facial wash habis - checked.
  • Time of the month dah dekat - checked.
  • Air Freshener for the toilet habis sampai kena sound dengan Babah - checked.
  • Need to tukar duit for December trip - checked.
  • Food for December trip - checked.
  • There are bargains everywhere - checked.
  • Tempting shoes and bags galore. Very tempting - checked.
  • I'm so hungry all the time - checked.
  • Banyak kenduri and need to buy baju kurung banyak lagi - checked.

And trust me, I can go on and on until lunch hour if I were to list the things I need to buy. Don't even start on the things I WANT.

And did you know that toileteries can be quite expensive?

So, if you see a dishevelled looking lady who doesn't smell so good, you will know why. Please be patient and wait until the 23rd of November for her to get her life back together. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Comments

AkuSukaBelog said…
aik? tak cukup voucher body shop tu ke?
Haneesa said…
cukup, tapi nnt kite sayang nak guna. chait.!
me said…
we share the same fate kakak! hehe
Haneesa said…
i just bought my supplies! n damn im broke!

Popular Posts