karma.

Hi you. Yes you. YOU. The one who gave me a B minus for my opinion writing? Yes. YOU. How's life in exile? Karma treating you right?

Guess what? I'm drafting opinions now. Sorry I can't apply anything you taught though. Eh, wait! You didn't teach me anything. Apart from calling people names. Like bimbo and the like.

How fast time flies. And you're at the bottom of the food chain now, aren't you. I'm so gleeful over this fact, I'm starting to not believe how mean I have become. Oh, well. It's just you anyway. I'm so glad the disrespect long due to you has already been paid. Finally. I don't know what took them so long.

I can't believe you had the guts to ask for help. While some people believe that you might have repented, that you might now say sorry for all the meanest things in the world you said, I don't believe you will ever change. Hey, old habits die hard. You're the ultimate bad habit in the truest sense. Someone's got to kill you to get rid of those habits. So, no. I don't have faith in you. Or the fact that you can do or say anything nice to anyone. Or the fact that you suddenly found "sorry" in your self-made dictionary. I think your vocabulary's still limited to "bimbo" still, right?  Or are the people where you are teaching you some manners?

Pah. Bak mencurah air di daun keladi.

I mean, did you reread your message for help before you sent it? No. Of course you didn't. You think people fall at your feet and do whatever you want. I though, on the other hand, read it many times. It sounded like an order to me. If I was the recipient, the first thing that would cross my mind is, "I'm not your dog. So stop ordering me already."

If I was the one ordered to do the things in the message, I would have deleted it and never given it a second glance. Or thought. So not worth it. Or maybe, I could send a letter. Just don't expect anything nice in it, though. You didn't have never had anything nice to say about me, while all the while I defended you, when the defense wasn't warranted. Now I know.

I'm fashionably challenged right? That's as much as I remember anyway. Well, even if I don't wear nice clothes, I do have a kind heart. And I do think rationally before deciding to give passing comments to whoever I feel like saying things to. Mulut aku tak puaka.

Unlike you. No point being Lord Rajes' favourite if you have a foul mouth. No point not being fashionably challenged if you're stupid enough to leak confidential info on the net. No point being an educator if you're the one whose in dire need of education. Especially in the area of human relations. And manners.

Sometimes, there are just some people worth forgiving for whatever they did to us. YOU? I'm not that forgiving. To me, you will always be that rude coward.

Next time, learn not to strike the wrong cord, okay?

Enjoy being in exile.

Comments

zhmt said…
wow kak ! jgn marah2 ye, yes i second you, karma works best ;)
farah said…
ish marah betul, but you're right.

BUT maybe he TAUGHT someone something. MAYBE he SAVED someone's life and MAYBE he's not who we think he is.( i doubt that)

i still haven't make the decision tho and i dunno abt N =(
Haneesa said…
lynn: marah is because some people just forget to be human to other people. they think they are invincible. so, bila they end up at the bottom of the foodchain, it serves them right.

farah: wow! you're optimistically cynical. i doubt it as well. and the decision really is yours you know :)
N said…
you shouldve known the answer without even having to ask me. of course i would say no. :) because even though i do lie once in a while, but i won't lie for someone i don't care about. and especially not in writing. evidence besar tu! i can definitely write but i will write the truth. so would he want that? i'd be glad to give it to him. :)

1.whether I'm a good lecturer - NO.

2. whether my methods are good - you mean, bringing props to class just to insult your student, using foul/offensive words to describe your students, degrading/humiliating students in public, being emotional, unprofessional etc, u mean THAT method? Oh...

3. comparison with other lecturers - look,let's just say my kindy teacher (who i heard is a part time bomoh) is a thousand times better than you are. at least she taught me how to read.

4. whether i contributed something to your life - dont worry about that, u did, alright. u made me realize that 'what you give, you get back' and treat others as how you would want to be treated. i'm doing exactly just that. thanks! :)

oh wait, 'subject' that you taught me? it was just a subject, you didnt teach me anything. you just asked me to answer your questions (yang full of innuendos) and gave me marks the week after.

i will never forget what you said about me or my family. i wish u all the best.
N said…
and wait, after all that you have said about Farah Adlin, she's still CONSIDERING writing you a good testimonial. so who's the better person now huh? the fact that she's even 'considering' it is an honour. malu sikit pls.
Haneesa said…
N: very well said. and without a doubt, Farah Adlin is the bigger person and someone should be ashamed of himself. enjoy life in exile. annihilation is sweet, is it not?

Popular Posts