say hey.

Agree with me:

"that there are just some days when you don't feel like doing anything but climbing back into bed the moment you wake up because it feels so good to be in your PJs and socks (gedik pulak macam kat overseas tapi sekarang memang sangat sejuk ok) and curl beneath that comfy blanket the whole day."

Agree with me:

"it feels so good to finally have a 4-day working week after such a long period of not being able to take off from work."

Agree with me:

"yesterday made us happy because we were given our sampul hijau which instantly made us a couple of thousands richer (before paying off bills, of course) and that they shouldn't (EVER) do that again, because that must have been the longest, most painful non-paying month in the entirety of our working lives.

Agree with me:

"that when you reach a certain age, no matter how much or how early you sleep, your eyebags will never ever go away."

Agree with me:

"that I shouldn't even dream of going to Alamanda today because the traffic will make me pull my hair out of its sockets."

Agree with me:

"that we should all be envious of Adik who is currently at home and most probably watching all the good TV shows (though I am not an avid TV watcher like herself, still, she's at home and I'm here)"

Agree with me:

"that when you cut trim your hair too often, it just refuses to grow to the desired length because... some people said dia merajuk. Like really?"

Agree with me:

"that you know I don't know what the point of this blog post is."

Say hey. May I have a good Tuesday.

Comments

yayahafiza said…
yes kakak....
i agree with u that:

i)now days is too cold for us to wake up and get to work <-- and two days weekend is really not enough

ii)i work for THREE (3) days only for this week and going back to PERLIS tomorrow.... yeay~ PERLIS HERE I COME....HOME SWEET HOME

iii)getting our pay earlier that normal pay day sounds good but somehow it won't sounds good for that long caused we'll feel the impact when it come to mid of the following month.... hahaha

iv)HOME SWEET HOME.... regardless what u do at home (eventho u just spending ur time by sleeping in your room), it gonna be the most pleasant and 'inviting' place to stay :)
Haneesa said…
wah, aera! good for you!!! i forgot that this is raya haji and forgot to take cuti, bole takkkk haish
Ummu Yousuf said…
"that when you reach a certain age, no matter how much or how early you sleep, your eyebags will never ever go away."

*waves hands in the air!!*
cant agree more, girl! hehe..
selamat hari raya haji!
*hugs*

ps: huhu.sini tak cuti=(
Haneesa said…
kan timmc kan!
selamat raya haji to you too.

kat sini cuti pon sehari je dear :)

yang lebih lebih tu, i forgot to apply. heheheh

Popular Posts