recuperate.

Today is Hari Raya Aidiladha. But since we didn't korban anything this Raya, we didn't head to Linggi (the place where we normally do the korban). Though we didn't do anything Raya-like, mine was nonetheless well-spent.

I slept. 

In the car on the way to Tampin- I slept.

After brunch, I found a good spot under the big fan at my Atuk's house, and laid my head down. Though I didn't sleep, it felt so good to be able to just baring.

After lunch- I slept.
And it was not even on the bed or some mattress. I slept where my head landed- the sofa handle.

And I slept, and slept. And slept.

Okay, I know you get the picture.

That's what happens you're the only one left in the office before a long weekend. You end up getting everyone else's work. But that's okay. It's all part of the process I guess.

My consolation to all of this hard work is that I get to spend the weekend with cousins dearest :)

We're sleeping over at Fah's tonight and singing Fifteen for the second time tonight :)

Off I go~ Have a good weekend peeps.

Comments

Popular Posts