Love it.

I don't know what it is about women and shopping, but they sure do have some strong, unbreakable chemistry. It's scary. The more money they (women) don't have to spend, the more women spend, now why is that?

Because trust me, shopping is so, so, so therapeutic. Even if, by shopping you actually mean shopping for toileteries and household goods. It makes a big difference to our overall mood. Or am I the only one? I doubt so.

We will find every reason in the world to go to shops/shopping malls.

Let's think about the burnt hole in the pocket tomorrow, so we say.

So, I got off work earlier yesterday (tak peduli dah nak pandang kiri kanan or the fact that I hutang my boss some unfinished work). Yes, that is how tired I am. And quickly dashed off. The best thing is that OU and The Curve and Ikano and Ikea and Tesco (wah, I'm so rubbing it all in to you all yang duduk jauh. unless your malls lagi best? muahahah so evil) are so, so, so close to where I live. Via the Penchala Link (and some mini strenuous traffic), I reached Ikano in a jiffy.

The parking lot on a weekday... is such bliss! I normally don't brave the Ikano parking lot unless I plan to buy anything from Ikea. But yesterday, I parked right in front of the entrance (sort of) and made my way to the shops. I feel like I have not been there for the longest time, which is actually true. And surprise, surprise! They are having a Padini Group Sale right in front of Sony (where Crocs and Cold Storage and New Zealand Ice Cream are) and sales are up to 70% off!

There are shoes, clutches and most importantly... work clothes! For those with kids, there's a kiddy sale going on too! Up for grabs. I have browsed through some work clothes yesterday but since I was happily munching on my seaweed snack at that time, I decided against trying any clothes on. The sales are from 9 - 22 November.

I might just go again today to get the things I had my eyes on. But, if you are planning to go any time soon (before me), please, please, please reserve some size S working shirts and size 6 pants and size M blazers for me, would you? Jangan rebut sama saya okay? You can buy all the shoes you want though, because I don't want any (for now).




Anyways, actually, I was there for a purpose, which was to go to the shop called Love It. It's on the same floor as Uncle Lim's, MFM and some other small gift shops. It's on the underpass floor. Normally, when I go to that shop, there would be some unfriendly (close to rowdy, I would say) salesgirls greeting me. They are so rude that even after a while of browsing makes me uncomfortable being in the same shop with them. Which is a waste because I actually like the clothes there.

Little did I know that Love It has expanded! While the mini one-lot shop remains, there's a bigger two-lot shop right across it. I love this shop because they have simple pieces of clothing in safe colours (mostly whites, blacks, pinks, greens, pastels) and the patterns are not too bold (just the way I like it). I wanted to get an inner for my more sheer baju kurungs. The best part is that rowdy salesgirls are no longer in sight!

And while I was at it... of course I tried on some other clothes. Come on, who are you kidding? Haha. And instead of coming back home with just the thing I need, I came back home with... a new top! Hehe. The prices there are really to die for. If you're the layering-mix-match type, you can get t-shirt from as cheap as RM10 (selepas bundar) and a dress for less than RM50 (juga selepas bundar).

Eh, I just noticed that this post has so many exclamation marks! (!) Ha, see, ada lagi. I should stop because I know no one wants to know about shopping anyway. Ada feeling Isla Fisher sikit. Padahal beli baju takdak brand pon. Hahaahha.

8.30 a.m. sharp now. Off to work I go. Ingat, please reserve some clothes for me, okay?

Comments

yayahafiza said…
kakak!!! this post is really2 not good for me.... well, u know i'm a big shoppaholic as well... thanks God Ikea & Ikano is very far away from my house plus i don't have a car to take me there.... if not, i'm sure i'll be there this evening after work (shopping punye pasal penat keje pon ilang)....

p/s: btw, i'm 'eyeing' on a plain tshirt @padini klcc which i'm thinking of wearing it for my inner bj kurung and i also can wear it with my jean~ multipurpose isn't it??hehehe
Haneesa said…
yes, i know, this post is not good for any girl who likes to go to malls. even though ikano,ikea all not very close to your place, you must remember that you have KLCC and Pavi. aahaha. even worse for your pocket, i must say!

kite mesti pandai beli baju yang can be worn at many occasions. supaya bila mama/bf membebel, we can justify ourselves, right right right. ;)

Popular Posts