big smile.



The most anticipated weekend finally arrived. We have been planning for a 2nd gathering for quite some time now and after weeks of "spamming" each others emails, we finally decided on a time and place to meet.

Now, if you're the type who minds, you're going to think, "What the hell were they thinking? Choosing a place like that for a gathering?!"

But, we don't really mind. So we had ours at Khulafa Bistro, Seksyen 7, Shah Alam. Going down memory lane? Oh, yes. Very much.




The first 3 to arrive were Fai, Jess and myself (2 hours later than the 2 of them ooops hehe).

After that, the crowd (crowd la sangat. 10 orang je kot) started to build.

I haven't met them for ages. But I know where most of them are. But still, it was really good to see them again, updating on each others work, etc. I just noticed that most of us are in Service, and so, our plights were basically the same.



We also saw how big Hunny's tummy ballooned and how Sasha (the new ibu mengandung) has become very petty about everything.





Since Sasha couldn't stand mamak food, we adjourned to Asiari at SACC Mall. Again, we began talking about work and some of them were starting to crack silly jokes 'til we had to tell them to stop because it was too obscene! (hey, kitaorang belum kahwin okay?)


I had this at Khulafa Bistro. Nasi beriyani ayam goreng sayur pappadom. Yummers.
Let's not forget our frothy teh tarik.




And since I had heavy lunch, I only drank these at Asiari. And since it was so good, I had 2 helpings! Seriously, this is so light and refreshing that I would have had a 3rd if I weren't so bloated and too lazy to go search for the Ladies'.

Ah... I had a blast today!



Thanks to those who came all the way from Sarawak, Kedah and even Australia!

I have not talked to him for 2 days now. I wish this wasn't so. But it is. I miss him.

Comments

Popular Posts