because I can't wait to get home.

I believe that the way your days starts (sort of) determines how it ends, right? Okay, so it might not be true all the time, but most of the time, it is.

I believe that when we start off our day by logging on to FB or writing a blog post, we are more inclined towards revisiting those pages again and again throughout the day, as if waiting and anticipating a response from our audience. I used to deny the fact that I wrote for my readers, but the more I write and the more random comments I receive, the more motivated I become to write whatever I write (which you all seem content with and seem to think worth reading, which I am not so sure why).


Well, anyway. Mostly, I do write for my own record, but it's nice knowing that you people have your own 2-cents worth of thoughts about them too. Heehee. So, thank you for making this space alive.

I am quite aware of how my itch to blog when I arrive in the mornings can hamper me from doing a good job out of my job. So I decided to finish off my outstanding assignments before logging on today. Alhamdulillah, I am done with the opinion and have emailed it to my boss, complete with a disclaimer of how unsure I am whether or not I have addressed the issue correctly. Because I held back from sending it to her for so long, since I really, really wasn't sure.

Enough about work now.

Today's the Thursday we have all been anticipating, right? It's amazing how I totally forgot to apply for leave since the few dates in my head are: 1/12 (a meeting is supposed to be held then but we have yet received letters), 3/12 (off to Sabah), 6/12 (back from Sabah) and 17/12 (my long leave begins).

But it's not so bad at the office today. At least it's not as lonely as Aidilfitri.

I am hungry and what better way to make myself hungrier than by looking at pictures of food, right?

I wonder if you've ever been caught by surprise when eating something. Last weekend, we tried Tony Roma's Kickin' Shrimp and we were surprised, alright.



okay, yes, I know. when you look at this, you'd think that it's just another starter. but that's where you're wrong, you see. while the leafy greens are nothing to shout of about, the shrimps are simply divine! this is a part-warm, part-cold salad and that's the part that surprised us the most. because in our minds, we were waiting for a cold-salad. and wallah!~ when this arrived, both of us just shut our mouths and started gobbling. of course, the fact that we were famished helps give this starter a good (and better) review. heh. it's worth RM22.90 but i got mine for free, thanks to Digi! :)


if you're the true malay like myself (i'm trying to rile adik because she likes pastries, so she's so mat saleh ;p), you'd love this lunch set (simply because you don't have to bother choosing this and that). set comes with mushroom chicken chop with rice, salad and drink from Secret Recipe. the price is okay, but truth to be told, i think i've tasted better. heh.


though i do like rice, i don't mind breads, esp the good ones. and one of my favourites is Subway. i always get Subway Melt. to me, no point taking vegetarian or tuna because it's so easy to make ourselves. when eating Subway, go all out and get carnivorous. and at the end of the counter, ask for everything, even if you don't eat vege. extra pickles please. if tak habis, takpa. saya boleh makan kan. :)

Now... what's for dessert...


okay. found it. brownies and ice cream. we ate this at Myra's wedding. it was quite the highlight of the day (the Smarties being brownie lovers and all). but i'll be honest. it wasn't that good because (1) i have tasted better; and (2) it had raisins. which is why, when i bake my own, i never put any :)


Okay, now, for breakfast, the most important meal for the day... (which i missed today).


Coffee Bean's Mom's scone (or something to that effect) and the warm drink on the right is mine (caramel machiatto). please do not follow in the footsteps of Abdul who drinks cold drinks in the morning as this is unhealthy. but the truth is.... his drink is nicer than mine. he ordered caramel frap with extra caramel. i didn't enjoy the scones because? they had raisins. urgh. me don't likey. and i ordered them still though the raisins were practically waving at me. haih.


last but not least.

wooops. the eyeless man (because woman cannot grasp the technique of camwhoring for 2). sorry, not for keeps or consumption. at least not for you lot. heh. of course he is not food, but i like him anyway.


The more I stay on this page, the more random I get. Haha. I better go read some papers now. ;p

Comments

Popular Posts