alone.

It’s always like this. I knew this would happen. This week we were too happy. This week we were too loving. This week, we were just... over the top with everything, so to speak.

And every time all of the above happens, this is what happens.


So, yes. I will spend my weekend reading a story book and finishing up Grey’s Anatomy.


Because suddenly, I don’t have a date for Saturday. Because for some unfathomable reason, I just don’t know what happened.


So, yes. Maybe the top I bought yesterday would be good for don’t know when.


So now, I will eat breakfast on my own instead of with a date because no one is supposed to be too happy. I’ve got to remember what it feels like to cry sometimes.

Comments

Anonymous said…
post ni pentipu!!!

ovenc
Haneesa said…
iyelah. pentipu. sbb awak tipu dulu kate taknak datang.

cit buncit.

;p

Popular Posts