who wants to be a millionaire?

I’m not really into politics. Eh, actually, I’m really not into politics. Baca betul-betul. It’s not the same. The fact that I’m now in the Constitution, Cabinet, Parliament and Elections Unit has not made much difference. I still am indifferent.

But I do observe the monkey we’ve turned our political system into. I read parliamentary debates and have found the debates in school and university far more engaging that what we see on TV.

And I do know one thing; the by-election in KT is being treated like a general election. I don’t know why but I sure do hope that they “aren’t aware” that the money could be put to better use. Gaza perhaps?

Well, anyways. This month has been a very, very indulgent month. I spent prior to Sarawak, I spent in Sarawak and I came back and spent some more. I refuse to see the amount of my account balance for fear that I drop dead. I know it is very little. (Sebab last month saya keluarkan semua duit gaji saya konon-konon nak simpan. Eh, ayat pon tak logic. Keluarkan untuk simpan??? ) And guess what? My air tickets and hotel were paid for. Heeheehee. Grab what you can while you’re still entitled, right?

But the things I spent on… are predominantly… foodstuff. Seriously. Prior to Sarawak I bought goodies for the kiddies (yang saya juga melantak). In Sarawak I tried the street food and bought loads of cakes. And I came back and went out every day of the week with my colleagues and treated myself to huge lunches like it were my last meal.

Why am I justifying myself? Tatau lah.

Thing is, even though payday is not that near, and well, I have hardly 1/3 of my previous pay left, I am itching (all capital, bukan i sahaja) to buy stuff. I have always been in love with online boutiques because so far, they have not disappointed me at all! Like say for example, Popcorne has really great service. I mentioned that I was hoping to wear the cardigan the weekend I purchased it and she decided to send it on time so that I would get it on Saturday instead of Monday. I purchased something from Azureen and it arrived promptly as well, in such good quality pulak tu! And although I have yet worn what I bought from Danielle, it is absolutely gorgeous, that dress.

So, how now brown cow?

Sekarang nak camera pulak. Everyone is opting for “yes” although I have not created a poll. Yes, I am itching to buy a (big and better) camera as well. Encik tells me that I am melampau for wanting a Mark II. Okay, saya mengaku melampau sikit, sebab kalau nak D40 pun tak cukup gaji nak bayar. And saya belum pro pun ada hati nak pakai Nikon.

Okay, according to Encik and Amed (whom have discussed online for me while I slept soundly last night), I should get Canon 1000D XS.

Now, who wants to be my millionaire?

Please? (sambil buat muka macam seseorang ;p )

Comments

Anonymous said…
say no to nikon!

hahahahahah. sori lah, a bit cameracist.

but who cares, as long you can take pretty2 pictures, ok lah kan?

kalau ada budget bole stretch skeeet, amik laa 450D. kalau ada lah. har har har.
Haneesa said…
wahwah. ye la amed awak cameracist.
saya nak beli la.
tungguuuu, nanti ku bawa senapang juga.
Anonymous said…
yeay! ada geng!

welcome to the expensive hobby club. hahahahaha

Popular Posts