Peng-Kotor.



Time to take a break. It’s that in-between hour, when the toilets are full, people are beginning to get restless, and I feel like writing a blog entry. Today, my bosses are not in and I am feeling extremely productive. So this might not be a long one. Or will it be? We will see. (ini pon dah 4 baris)

I’ve run out of blogs to hop on. The blogosphere is so quiet, so I’m guessing people are still on holiday, or still on holiday mode, or they are just plain lazy. While some people simply jumped on the bandwagon when they started blogging, to me, writing is an everyday must, so it saddens me that most blogs are quiet and some are even dead.

I haven’t read the papers yet today. So, actually there’s not much issue to discuss though I know there actually is.

So, I’ve decided to write about something I’ve been observing.

When we were much younger, we could say a lot of things without those things indicating or connoting a different/cloaked meaning. Now, anything we say and do is taken into a very “dirty” context.

Last weekend is the easiest example I can think of. We were talking about massages and my brother suddenly came up with something to do with “bola ping pong”. And then, he and Encik started laughing like crazy. To just join the fun, I mentioned the word “timun”. And that made the laughter even worst. I was called kinky after that.

We cannot say “main” without someone looking at us with twinkling, laughing, and naughty eyes. Like why?? When I said I cannot “main”, it meant that I don’t know how to play netball. And it suddenly becomes a funny/dirty joke. Or for example, my colleagues ask me whether or not I want to play futsal and I enthusiastically answer: “Saya nak main!!!!”. That would end up being a funny joke they would bring up over lunch.

Gah.

What other things can you think of? Seriously. It’s crazy that we can’t say anything now without someone looking at us with naughty, dancing eyes, thinking of something we never intended on meaning in the beginning! It’s funny and entertaining tapi agak letih semua orang otak kuning.

Dah. Aku nak makan telur for lunch. And for your information, masa aku kecik, aku suka kulum (makanan la bodoh!).

Hah. Kalau orang tak leave comment pon mesti ada yang dah tergelak jatuh kerusi. Kotor punya otak. Whahahahahahaha. Siapa otak lagik kotor mesti pikir bukan-bukan gamba tu. chet.

Comments

iezu said…
seriously...what on earth is that porcelain thing?
Mr Secreteer said…
wow. A pretty good starting thought for the new year eh. Hehe. This might be one of your resolutions?? Keep em coming hehehe.
Haneesa said…
mr secreteer: ahahha. this is not my new year resolution. this is my lifetime observation. sekali-sekala kinky apa salahnya ;p

din: i don't know what that porcelain thing is. all i know is that i googled "dirty joke" images or something of that sort, and this is one of the images categorised as a "dirty joke" ;p

Popular Posts