i am happy now.

Do you know what is making me really happy now?
My old blog.

To be very honest, I cannot remember half the things I wrote.

I sounded so… young.
I wrote about my recovery, my heart’s little secrets.
I told everyone what I did in a day, almost everyday.
I was shamelessly emotional. (I am aware that I was very emotional, though)
I was less serious, back then.
I discovered the real me, when I was writing those posts.
I was still friends with a certain someone.
The best part is that… the last thing I sounded like was like I cared about what people thought about what I was writing about.

How nice.

That blog has made me see that…

I have grown, mentally. I am a lot more matured now.
I have shrunk tremendously.
I have eyebags now.
I am still emotional. This hasn't changed.
But I write better nowadays.
I have always had a budding interest (not sure about talent) in writing.
My (now still) boyfriend was flirting with me all along. I am so happy he still flirts with me.
My Kesayangans have always been there since forever and I am perpetually indebted to them for their TLC and patience. This hasn't changed either. How wonderful!
I can't help but wonder... Will it still be the same if I were to close that rift NOW?

And I am happy because… I have memories to look back on. Even if they are just a bunch of crap.

You should give it a visit too. It’s linked at the sidebar.
You’d be surprised how kelakar I sounded back then.
Hee.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i just think that u are an excellent blogger! u make ppl think, and thats good=)
Anonymous said…
jap jap...

"I write better nowadays"==> even though i admitted that it is true tapi masuk bakul angkat sendiri, hahahahahahahahahaha kiddin <3
Anonymous said…
hmmm.

he still flirts with me---> menarik ni...

sollimp
Haneesa said…
adlin: ahahaha. kalau tak angkat bakul sendiri, siapa lagi nak angkatkan ye dak??? ;p

abduls: yes, tingtong. thank you for still flirting with me :)

ousquan

Popular Posts