randomness at its peak.


My mother thinks he spoils me. She’s always telling him not to buy me stuff, but he always does anyways, especially when I don’t ask for it, so... I don’t consider myself spoilt silly. I wish I can wipe this silly little grin off of my face, but I can’t, because I smell too good to even pretend to be in a bad mood. Heehee. My wishlist has been updated because I can now strike out one little thing I wished for. Terima kasih awak!

And guess what? I like to mandi now.


*****


On another note, my entries have been a bit scarce of late, I’ve noticed. It’s not that I haven’t had things to say, but maybe I’ve too much to say. Sometimes, there are recurring issues which haven’t left my mind yet, and I feel that it is a little bit too petty to bring them up again and again and again. Though most things are just for my record, I do like it when people read my blog.


*****


But last Saturday I did have alot of fun. I managed to go to K.Rinie’s baby shower (for a while only) before heading back to Tampin. And on top of that, I also got to meet Encik because he kindly agreed to send me back to my hometown since it was on the way. And we got to go dating in Seremban, which turned out to be really nice, after all.


*****


I find that I always have trouble stringing sentences together when I’m too happy. But I like being happy and shiny, and I like writing just as much.


Sigh.


Just look at the pictures then.


I’m off until tonight. And tonight is (hopefully) going to be eventful. It’s been too long a while since we all last met.




i like Dinie's picture here. she looks so pretty. why are all pregnant ladies happy and shiny like
this, again? hehehe.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey r u tellin me that u dun like mandi-ing before? hahahahahahaha so sweet of him :) hey bile nak g makan kat uptown ni? hahahaha
Haneesa said…
ooopps.
bocor rahsia ;p
i didn't really like it. well, at least not as much as now.

and i know abduls is very sweet. :)

and i wana go uptown!!!!!
but not this weekend and not the next but maybe the next one???

hahahahahha :))

i wan ice cream shop at giant!
Anonymous said…
eh Kak. i think Dinie & K.Rinie both kenal my cousins. back from their days in K.Terengganu. what a small world eh? :)
Haneesa said…
hahaha. yes, their hometowns are in Tganu. it is a small world after all and i think we'll all soon come to realise that we've all been connected even before we all met :)

Popular Posts