the last onion.




Last night with the Damansara Gang was wonderful! Though a certain someone came really late (dah suruh balik awal dah! ;p), it was all in good fun. We had dinner at Nachos Nachos, at Giant, Kota Damansara. The Giant there looks like a small mall, seriously. It’s something like Tesco Mutiara, only better.

While we were lounging and waiting, we went to the petshop, which had one Shih Tzu and one female Poodle. If you’ve been friends with Adlin long enough, you’d probably be terjebak with this habit of visiting petshops everywhere you go as well. I wanted to take photos of the playful poodle, but then, I wasn’t sure if it was allowed, and I didn’t try nor did I ask whether or not it was allowed. Ada menyesal sedikit.

The menu at Nachos Nachos is close to what Chillis has, only in smaller portions. And I’d have to say the food at Chillis is a far cry better than what Nachos Nachos serves. But that’s alright. At least now we know. And they serve bottomless iced lemon tea as well, so I have no complaints whatsoever. Teehehehee.

We stayed til quite late. I had loads of fun last night. Okay, no, I had too much fun last night. There was so much (un-strategic) laughter that I went home with a tummy ache. I guess anybody would with so much iced lemon tea in their system. hahahaha.

And I had a real long, heart-to-heart talk with Din in the car as well, which sort of cleared his curious mind, I guess. hehee. But it’s good that he now knows what went wrong with a certain someone.

Whatever it is, I suspect that Giant is going to be our new hangout place from now on. Let’s try the yogurt ice cream shop and Wendy’s next time okay! Wah, Giant rocks my socks lah!

The last onion? Well, siapa pergi akan tahu joke ini. :))

I want a poodle for my birthday, please?

Comments

Anonymous said…
did u tell din kita dah appoint dia jadi planner for our bday celeb? i nak karaoke dkt redbox pavilion pls. thanks. :) hehehe. and mana bday list u??jgn buat i sorang je syok sendiri.
iezu said…
emmm...when is the celeb? i'm not around on yours and jaja's bday but will be back on time for neesa's...
Anonymous said…
hahahah nad mmg syok sendiri!! hahaha i love partieesss hahahaha can't wait, so din g plan!! hahaha
Haneesa said…
dear din,

you are hereby (proudly) appointed as the "february babies'" birthday party organiser.

we all love good food, good laughs and good pictures, and good people at places which are not too hot la ha? (just in case you plan a picnic, make sure pagi ;p)

let's give mamita a break. dia dah organise 2 tahun berturut-turut.

nanti saya cari committee organise mamita dan adlin's (belated) birthday presents juga :)

-this is a computer generated document and does not require signature.-

in any case, you're not allowed to decline anyway! ;)

Popular Posts