mojo, where art thou?

Normally, early morning, I would have so, so much to say. And because most of my thoughts are too… personal, I can’t tell them to anyone not close enough to me. So, I tell my blog because I think no one really reads it and more often than not, the people actually reading are those who are entitled to know what’s on my mind.

But today, I just feel like I’ve lost my mojo. And that normally happens when the wrong people are reading it, or when I’ve got too much to say but I don’t know where to start.

Or maybe, it’s just high time that I stop blogging?

Because I don’t know who is here and I don’t know if I am actually reaching out to anyone.

Bercakap sendiri tu, serupa macam orang gila tau tak.


(okay, I feel like crying now)

Comments

Anonymous said…
then jgn la ckp sorang2, ckp la ngan i.. haha... jom la g mkn sedap, g pappa rich ke ape ke, mami is also stressed up, n i got juicy goz!
Haneesa said…
jom laaa. dah lama sangat tak hang out with you ppl.

macam mana ni gang bas sekolah damansara??

kite mesti meneruskan outings kite.
friday night, pls???

jum plss????
iezu said…
#1: *ehem2*...i'm also in the area!

#2: bercakap (or rather menulis) sendiri tu macam diari la. it's actually used as a therapy of some sorts. so pls dont rase like org gila ok...haha
Miss Dini said…
You have a lot of nice things to share with people..So, don't stop! ;)
Anonymous said…
yupp, sometimes i also think like you.nak blog about something, but it is too personal, then tak jadi.

n why many ppl want to stop blogging now? jangan kak, many ppl read ur blog what? yes, u got a lot of nice things to say=)
Haneesa said…
din: #1 taken note of. we will not forget you ;p!#2 sometimes i just can't help but feel like i'm talking to myself. hahahaha

dini: haahha. i didn't think all this crazy crap are "nice" at all, but thanks :)

hanim: kan, hanim, kan? sometimes, i rasa like... to say too much is also dangerous, end up macam takde mood daa...
Anonymous said…
all this talk about "mojo" reminds me of zaki.huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. dia suka ckp pasal "mojo" jugak. huwaaaaaaaaaaaaa. ok bye. ;p

Popular Posts