221 | 122 disclosure.


A lot of people think that it was just about the ex-bf factor. But I beg to differ. It was not just about the ex-bf factor. It was more than just that. The ex-bf factor did play a part, but like I said, it was more than that. You’d think I’m cold-hearted to have done what I did and to have left the way I did, but I am hurting too. But I know that not many people know what really transpired and I don’t know if I want you all you know. Some of you won’t even believe that such a thing would or could happen between us. We were very tight.

It would never quite be the same. Honestly, I tried but I couldn’t. I don’t know why I couldn’t do it anymore. I couldn’t even put up a façade, which I know is the least I can do in these circumstances, but I didn’t because I couldn’t.

Sometimes, I feel like calling her up to talk to her, but I won’t. I won’t because I don’t know what I want out of it. I know that I want to talk about it and tell her what it was that is hurting me so bad and what part she played in it, but I haven’t done it because all I know is that I want to talk to her, but I don’t know what about and how. I don’t even know how I want it to end.

I lost my best friend. I lost her because of the different people we have become and because all the good things we had was never strong enough to lessen my pain. I just had to leave my grief as it is, and I had to walk away.

I have moved on but I lost my best friend. And I don’t think anyone will understand how difficult it is to be in that position.

Happy birthday, and God Bless, forever and always.

Comments

iezu said…
b'day k.c ke? emm, i guess i knw a thing or two abt losing friends. it's never easy. i feel your pain..
Haneesa said…
yeap.
i know you know..
we were talking about this the other day, right?
haha. takpe la. i think what happened was for the best anyways.
Anonymous said…
i lost my "so-called" best friend too! what an experience, from being thickest of thieves to not talking to each other! haih.. :) i feel u too!
Haneesa said…
well, it's sickening isn't it. one minute you're the best people in each other's lives and the next thing you know you've waken up next to your foe?

arhg...
loss is so difficult to deal with.
sucks.

Popular Posts