roffel roffel.

You ever heard a cat breathing before? That loud, “grr, grr, grr” it makes when it inhales-exhales? That’s how bad my tummy is rumbling right now. Even though I just ate a bar of nougat and also a peanut butter sandwich.

I have too many words in my head. They are so scattered, I’m not so sure anymore to which mental note I made it belongs to. And because the words are pounding (without much control) against my skull, my hands are typing even faster than I can think and well, this, like allmost other entries will look like it doesn’t have purpose though I’m sure I’ll come up with a suitable something to sum it up later.
LOL.

Did you know that some people don’t know what LOL is? I won’t mention names but, there are some people who don’t know what LOL is and simply write “lol lol lol lol lol” when they are chatting, thinking it’s some kind of expression people use just for the fun of it. (nasib baik the LOL was in context. If not, I could not imagine what the other person on the other side of the line would be thinking).

Eh, jangan terasa ye sesiapa? Ngee. No offense at all! :)
ROFLMAO.

I can’t remember who asked me about this. Maybe it was Adik. “Kakak, ROFL tu apa?” and I thought she was just asking because she wanted to make sure. It didn’t cross my mind that she didn’t know. So I made a sound instead of telling her what it was. “ROfFEL ROFfEL ROfFEL.” And until now, I find it really funny. Like kucing mengurat; ROFELmaomaomao.

But I still don’t know what hmfs and pfft are. So, we all make the sound anyways, not really knowing what we’re saying. Bahaya? Yes, I know. Hahahaha.

The things we write and do to make our lives easier. Short forms and translations to make life more interesting.

Here’s another one which my colleague circulated via email on one of those days we went out for lunch:

"Tuan-tuan dan puan-puan yang dihormati,

Difahamkan masing2 sibuk, walau bagaimanapun atas limpah kurnia-Nya Burger King dan Apple Besar tlh dibuka dengan selamatnya di Alamana dan harus dilawati masa lunch hari ini,
Kpd yang berminat jom pergi nnti

Lim Khiam Ing"


Apple Besar is hilarious enough and to make matters even funnier, my colleague is a Chinese! And his BM is not bad at all, but it’s amusing because he’s the one always making the effort to speak in Bahasa Kebangsaan. Heheh.

I might go out with my colleagues tonight. Hopefully I won’t hot hot chicken shit like I did last time.

And did you know that Haneesa Hssh is not the same as Haneesa is ular sawa?
My colleagues thought that "Hssh" was the sound for ular sawa and that the 2 are interchangeable? Hahahahahahha.
Roffel Roffel Roffel.

Eh, okay lah. Dah jumpa nougat bar satu lagi dalam beg (yang bersepah). Nak makan. Bai.

Comments

Hanim Hani said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hanim Hani said…
i've deleted my comment b4. typo error. hehs

Nway kak, u are absolutely funny ok? haha

and i also duno what is pfft. ape ek?
iezu said…
i think 'pfft' is what it is...pfft. not an abbreviation of something else.

neway, dah alang2 translate big apple to apple besar (which should actually be 'epal')...knp x translate skali burger king to raja burger? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

ps: if i'm being annoying, just shoot me ok? hehehe
Haneesa said…
ooo... it's like a bunyi pffffft like that issit.

ic ic ic

bang LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.
no lah, you weren't annoying ;p

Popular Posts