gimme a sleeping pill.


I thought I wanted to sleep early tonight. This morning I was a total wreck, driving like a drunkard almost dozing off on the road. Reached the office way before time and decided to get a shut-eye before the hell began. Just as I was about to put my head on the table at my workstation, my boss called me and she needed my help, badly. So, I helped her out. From then on, I didn’t manage to get any rest. The closest to resting would probably be my endless yawning.

Went out for lunch with the Muhibbah Gang (I’ll explain soon, why) and had the much talked about mihun sup, which in my opinion is very, very scrumptious. Drove back to the office, performed prayers and managed to put my head down for almost ½ an hour.


Went back to my reading but I couldn’t concentrate.


I was so glad to see the clock strike 5! But as soon as I hit the roads, I realised that I was hoping in vain for me to arrive home so early. The roads were super congested; I was half crying when Encik checked on me. My legs are still hurting and I have to drive to work tomorrow.


My only highlight is perhaps the outing with my friends to look for a present for the baby shower this weekend. I don’t think we’ve been this prompt in making decisions before; both about gifts and also dinner. Our age has caught up on us, we’d rather just spend the money than think too much, eh?


Turns out there was alot to celebrate about, but I’m not exactly in the position to tell. But I know that si Mamita deserves it :) so we bought yummy cupcakes for her.


I thought the cupcakes and hot chocolate would have kicked in by now, but I’m as fresh as ever.


I honestly need this sleep, I’m not joking.


My only conclusion is, I want to go back to UiTM but not be broke. Can or not?


Langsung tak relevant, sekian, terima kasih.But still. Can or not?

Comments

iezu said…
u surely have a lot of "gangs" ha? hehehe

btw, tgk kotak cupcake chic tu...sgt tergoda iman! been a while since i last had them. bkn la minat sgt pon, tp tu la...iman dah kna goda...
Hanim Hani said…
aah..sedapnye cupcakes itu!=)
Haneesa said…
din: saya mmg banyak gang. senang sikit nak refer. heheh.

and to the both of you:
cupcakes tu mmg SUPER SEDAP!
tho manis gedegang sedikit.
tapi super sedap.

:)
Anonymous said…
sampai hati tak beli satu utk i. nasib baik ada donut empire di cafe C3 yang mengubat sedikit rindu kpd all things sweet. and btw din, hows the planning going? any tentative date yet? 14 feb im out. 13 feb di concert rihanna mungkin?? :)

Popular Posts