all grown up and beautiful, i love you all.


I’m high on camera flash. Seriously, seriously high on camera flash. It was a wonderful night and I have the girls to be eternally grateful to for giving me such a good ending to such a long and wonderful weekend.

The 20-something crowd was to me, quite impressive too. It’s been a long, long time since we managed to gather like that and I’m so happy for all of us.


And if anyone from TGIF OU could read this, all I have to say is: “You can never keep us quiet, no matter how many times you shush us. How do you expect us to be quiet? Hehe. Sorry we were noisy. Next time we come again ah?”


My girls are all grown up and beautiful!


I’m so glad we all made the effort to come today.


Thank you Athi for being the belakang tabir planner.

Thank you Hanim for spreading the word.

And thank you to all, for giving me camera-flash-high.


*it was a very long and deep hug and there were tears. There were tears which we didn’t know where from. But it was a long and deep hug and that’s all I needed. Thank you*

Comments

Hanim Hani said…
thanks to u for booking the place=)ohh, i luv them too!
Haneesa said…
hugshugshugs :)
Raieza Hanim R said…
ALAAA
I WASN'T IN THE PICTURE!!

btw yep thanks for reserved kan the place :)
it was soo good to see you all after like berkurun!

we should do this more often!
Haneesa said…
yes, we should do this more often!
sorry you weren't in the pic. (padahal i think your place was like right there je kan?)

mari buat gathering lagi mari mari mari!
Ummu Yousuf said…
ya! thanks for the reservation kakakk=)
but maybe we shud reserve under someone else's name next time..
TGI ppl might freak out if they see kakak's name again,booking for another 30 ppl=p
Haneesa said…
thnks for coming timmc!
and i think it would be a good idea to not reserve under my name again.

or maybe, we could reserve somewhere else???


ahahahha

Popular Posts