puas hati saya.



-->So, I finally got my sweat. I love sweating! I’m weird like that, please don’t ask me why. Perhaps I’ve been born an athlete? Maybe.
Well, anyways, last night’s game was superb. I was running and running and kicking like crazy and I know we all had a blast. At one point, my abdomen was hurting all over. Like semput, you know? I was running out of breath, like literally, until I had to leave the tuft.

All I have to blame is teh ais C6, which I have on… every single day alternate days. Sedap sangat!

So much for being an athlete and all. I honestly thought I was super fit. Apparently NOT!

Sweat, get rid of fat and then, pile on the kaygees again. The food here was superb. We might go again for lunch today. Yummss.


Selamat pagi semua!

Time to celebrate... today is Friday!

But I know I'm speaking too soon.

File will come at 5.15 p.m. when I'm getting ready to go off.

Wah, I'm so good at this already ;p

Comments

Popular Posts