(hampir) that time of the year :)

It’s a month until that time of the year again. And this will be on sticky mode until that day. Please scroll down for new entries.

The following is for your perusal and consideration, please. Thank you. (they are in no particular order,)

1.
Manipedi, spa and a nice dinner at a place which serves good food and (especially) good desert.

2. I want a pair of shoes from Charles & Keith. Make it 2. I want a pair of heels and a pair of flats. Nothing in black or white, but no extravagant/weird colours, please. Size 37/38. Size 38 would be the safer choice nvm i got myself a pair of Primavera in blue, so cantik!

3. Canon EOS 5D Mark II or Panasonic Lumix. Canon will make me love you forever ever, and ever, ever. So, go figure :) i developed a liking for Nikon, though i know some of my friends are gona go beserk over the decision i made. Nikon D60 bebeh! Say hello to Theodore. :)

4. A pair of high-waisted jeans. Size 25. Please get me a good brand, it’s my birthday :)

5. A pair of dark brown skinny jeans also in size 25. You can easily find my size at Sg, Wang. That’s the only place which sells my size.

6. Quirky and cute t-shirts at Tea & Sympathy.

7.
Registration fees for dance classes and maybe monthly payments as well ;p?

8.
A holiday package to Perhentian, for when the rainy season stops. And I need friends to go with me as well ;)

9.
Oh, I want a poodle. Please?

10.
A t-shirt which says: “chocolate-dipped”. I saw someone wearing it.

11.
A cocoa-butter set from Body Shop. The whole body butter, body scrub, etc. etc. the peach set was yummier. :)

Okay, over pulak.

And I hope that I will never run out of readers, never run out of prayers, faith, love and all the good things which I now have.

I’m so easy to please. Kan?

Comments

Popular Posts