encik saya.



Dear Encik,

It makes me really sad that we had only so little time to spend together. That Saturday was a very good Saturday despite the horrible traffic at the parking lot and the rain that kept pouring. I’m so glad we were selfish enough to not want to join other people so that we could have our own alone, selfish, “this is our time” time. We haven’t gone out on a date for so long.

Thank you for the presents. I love it, but I can’t show it off. Secret, okay? I hope you like the present I gave you too. Also secret, okay?

Last night when you arrived, and I called right then, you sounded so sad. The same sad I hear every time you cross the Penang Bridge. I know you hate being there, but please be strong, okay. It hurts me when you sound so sugul.

If I could work there, I probably would, but now is not a good time to change jobs. In the economic turmoil which surrounds us, it’s important that we stay where we are especially if it pays us regularly. Our paycheques need not necessarily be big, but at least, we are paid.

I think it would be good for you to stay there because the career prospects are good and besides, you actually love your job. I think it would be a great waste for both you and the organization if you leave.

You have a lot of potential. And I pray to Allah that you be given the strength to keep on carrying on so that all good things come to you eventually.

Remember that Bapak said that we are on TRT?

So, apart from you hating the place, I think things are working very well for you there. And although LDR sucks the life out of me sometimes, I sure do believe that “absence makes the heart grow fonder”, no matter how cliché that seems.

Please don’t be so sugul. I am always praying for the best, for both of us. Aamin.

Much love,
H

Comments

Anonymous said…
hurm ni nape ni? hari let's-be-sad-abt-LDR ke? nad is also writing abt the same issue... haih

i know it will turn out to be the best, nnt leh jd mcm ur parents, amin~ :)

btw, i am bosan ni, ngah tak buat kerja n bace blog org (hence the fast comment) hahaha
Haneesa said…
ahahah. yes we are all part of the same club now!

so mari berbrownies ;p
Miss Dini said…
aww..that's so sweet..I plak tetibe emo..it's this hormone thingy..sigh

Popular Posts