KB.

Every morning now is a marathon. Sometimes, I’m not really sure why I bathe at all in the mornings when I know I’ll be all KB (ketiak basah) by the time I reach my cubicle.

It’s common knowledge that the traffic jam at Kompleks Pejabat-pejabat Kerajaan is terrible. Granted, I thought it better just to weather through it rather than complain. That is, of course, until this week came.

You know what it’s like when kids go back to school. There’s this unfathomable, massive traffic for reasons unknown like all over the place. And because I support education for young children, I know better than to have qualms about this matter. After all, they are going to school. So be it.

But what I DON’T understand is why the police thought they had to play a part somehow. I know they want to act responsible and make sure they do something about the traffic, but if it’s obvious after a 2-day trial that nothing worked, I think it’s time they let the fact sink in; that we’d be better off without them.

In the span of 2/3 days, there have been pile ups of more than 10 cars and people are cursing even before they reach the office. Even those who actually live here in Putrajaya have trouble getting out of their own homes.

To make matters worst today, they made way today for those working at other than Parcel E (that will be another story altogether).

And guess what? They allocated only ONE lane for 4 blocks. Memang genius.

Dan saya tidak mengikut lane tersebut tetapi masih tergesa-gesa.

Pagi-pagi dah KB.

p.s: i've decided to put my wish list on the sidebar (jikalau ada yang berminat, kan? ;p )

Comments

Popular Posts