Where do broken hearts go?



Pudu Plaza.
*
*
*
Say hello to Theodore, people! The new love of my heart!


But my heart is not broken, no I was just joking. In fact, the first thing YayaD said to me when she met me this morning was, “Kakak, you look happy and healthy and glowing!” [so, Encik, dibenarkan gloat sedikit ;p ].


Anyhow, despite all that rain and whatnot on Saturday, I brought my Encik and my “splendid” sense of direction into KL town. I only messaged Anak Boss about the location of Pudu Plaza and the YL Camera Shop when we were both drenched in cold, cold rain and I sensed that my feet was twice of its real size (akibat kembang masuk air).


So, yes, I have a new toy and it’s making me extremely happy. I’m very satisfied with the quality of photos I’ve taken and also the built of the camera itself. It’s still officially half Encik’s (because he foot (more than half) the bill!) but that’s okay because Theodore is with me, not him! Ahhh, bliss :)


I’ve learned the jargon, and now, I’m just going to put them to practice, which I’m actually taking some time with.


But here's a snippet:


Comments

Hanim Hani said…
Ohh kakak im happy for ya! i've learnt how to use DSLR in fact before but now sudah lupa. haha

ajar me plak nanti puhlezz?=)
Haneesa said…
yes, sure can!
nanti kite boleh camwhoring sama-sama okay :)

<3

Popular Posts