erratic.


I hate today. I really do. And it’s not the work that I hate. I just hate the fact that everything in the Department is so unstable. I keep on hearing news, which I don’t want to know yet until and unless someone can confirm to me the authenticity. It’s unnerving. I hate instability. I hate rumours. I don’t like feeling like I don’t know when I should. I hate it. Hate it.

I also hate politics. But I’m in the Constitutional Unit. And everything about Legislative Assemblies are under the purview of my Unit. So, if you read the papers, you’d notice that there are alot of issues regarding that particular subject matter. I don’t like the subject matter, but I don’t have much choice. But I love learning, so learning is not an issue.


I just hate the yoyo-ish, seesaw-ish condition of our politics. My mom posed me a question which I don’t want to answer because I don’t know the answer to. “What do you want them to do so that you would like them?” I don’t know. People are just menyampah, faham? People are just plain tired of the present condition and situation of our politics, that I’m not surprised if we become like Thailand or Indonesia someday. (God Forbid)


They’ve got to do something to gain our trust. Something, anything. Just don’t wayang, please. People are not so stupid anymore.


I also hate the fact that some of my reactions to some things are just... inevitably obvious, no matter how much one person can’t see me. Sometimes, I feel so transparent the way my voice can give away my emotions. But I cannot help feeling things I feel sometimes, I’m only human.


I hate it that I feel like my weight is fluctuating. I know you’ve all got that smirk on your face at the moment but really, stop it. It’s not funny anymore. It’s like my weight is pulling tricks on me ever since I put in that 20 sen coin to weigh myself.


I hate it because I feel like a tako-tako tao on the small lidi they give along with the 3 ketul balls. I’ll take a picture of it next time I eat it okay.


I hate it that my mood is so erratic I feel like eating the jars of nougat that Auntie Chan from next door gave us as CNY presents. Or the oranges, which we finished in 2 days. Or something.


I don’t know why I always relate food and stress.


I’m so erratic, aren’t I?

Gah.

Comments

Anonymous said…
nak tako tao! yum2... thanks for the one dat day,hahaha hidup tako tao :)
Haneesa said…
saya pon nak!
lama sangat tak hang-out. sangat miss kamu orang :'(

Popular Posts