domestic goddess.

People who know me very well know that there are several signs I emit, which they should take heed of. Say for example, I cut my hair. When I cut my hair, they will start asking me whether I’m alright, or whether my relationship is on the rocks, or whether everything at home is under a controllable amount of stress. Especially when the haircut’s a radical, extreme makeover.

Then, people will know that something is wrong when I start hand-washing my clothes although the washing machine’s ever willing and available to do the job for me. I’m also normally not very okay when I start scrubbing the apartment more rigorously than normal.

People will also pick up that something is not very right when I cook; like cook A LOT.

But there are some times when I cook just for the fun of it, and yesterday and the day before are examples of those times when I just missed one of my favourite pastimes and decided to… well, get domesticated.

Presenting!





I’m in love with them.

Even if you tell me that they aren’t that cute :).

Because they are quite messy, actually. Ngee.

Did you know that K.Maya asked me what was wrong with me.

She said I was practicing to get married. Hah! Told you they think something’s wrong when I cook too much.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ngah. i dont like cupcakes.

aquersa
Haneesa said…
hah. i thot so.
iezu said…
ouch. i ordered cupcakes the other day, remember? ahaha

ps: neesa, your cuppies look delish! nak rasa...
Anonymous said…
kenapa i tak dpt yg warna cokeeelattt tu???haha,yg lain my officemates dah habiskan.i dpt satu je.
Anonymous said…
owh baru je nak suruh bg i tonite, hahaha dah habis kah? saya mau
Haneesa said…
din: you forgot i'm a baker when you ordered ke apa? hhaha. but i'm working on the topping.

nanad: you can get more upstairs if you want, you know :)

adlin: malam ni nanti saya bawa ok. :)
iezu said…
neesa...the "ouch" comment was in reference to abdul.

and btw, xkan i nak tempah YOUR birthday cuppies from YOU kan...? gile awkward..
Ummu Yousuf said…
kakak!!!!
they're masterpieces girl!!!
hood shudve just tempah-ed the cupcakes from you the other dayy!

=)
Anonymous said…
din - the one you brought was an exception. but generally i dont like cupcakes with toppings as people looks on the beauty instead of the taste.

si <3 - TRT remember. jangan abihkan boreh buat cupcake jo.

inglity
iezu said…
abdul: ahahaha. x marah pon...'ouch' je lebey. lagi pon, bak kata my nenek dolu2, "to each his own". lol

Popular Posts