superlove meatloaded.

“Tiga ratus enam puluh tolak dua ratus enam puluh sama dengan berapa?”
“Seratus, cikgu!”
“Pandai.”


My darling Supergirls, we took 100 photos with Theodore and I haven’t counted the ones we took with Pinko. Now, tell me how am I supposed to choose which one to put on this blog? Because all pictures are random and nice and nice and it gets nicer and random-er and crazier and nicer.

I think you get what I mean.

But today was the best public holiday I had in years. Normally I would wake up late, sit on my bed, maybe get something to munch, stay in my room, read a book or just go online, but today, we decided to have a girls’ day out instead to appease our never ending love for food.

Okay, we were all craving for Daim Cake and Meatballs [ meatload, according to Eka ;p ].

Though we were out for more than half a day and by the time we got back we all had jelly legs, droopy eyes and unstrategic laughter (like that’s anything new at all), it was still a great day, nonetheless. These people always make me feel so young.

Did you know that window shopping in Ikea is so... liberating? I mean, I know that we’re all supposed to go there for bookshelves and shoe racks and whatnots and generally, people do have fun just getting fresh ideas from their displays.

But these girls make Ikea a whole new experience. Hehe. Buat macam rumah sendiri ye.
I haven’t transferred the photos yet. Theodore and Pinko are tired. [cover line sendiri tired]

I will do it soon, okay, girls!

Comments

Popular Posts