she's our girl. but she's your Mrs.

It seems almost surreal. This is our Hood, girls. The opinionated girl who looks like she could conquer the world in a blink of an eye. The girl who says “I love you” without hesitation and the one whom you can easily slip into a conversation with even after a long absence. This is the girl who gives you the advice you need, at the time you need it the most. And this is the same girl, with whom I had a conversation about marriages with, just last year.

This morning, she officially became Mrs. Nik.


I’m lost for words.


It was a simple and beautiful ceremony, Alhamdulillah. All the girls were happy and chirpy and the bride was no less cheerful. But once one person’s dam broke, the rest of us couldn’t contain our tears anymore. This is our Hood, girls. And she is now somebody’s wife.


Don’t you think that that is just so... surreal?


Life moves on, and I guess we all move on with it as well.


I’m sure Hood knows that we all love her dearly, truly, deeply! I don’t know how many sloppy, teary kisses she got just now from us after her akad. She was just extremely beautiful!


And because of her well-known trait of wanting to be unique from others, the entire set up of the ceremony was just stunning. I loved everything from the dais to the food, down to the centrepieces.


Congratulations to our girl. We never thought you would be number 5, but you are.


And Nik, once you marry a green baju kurung girl, you (sort of) marry her friends as well. So good luck ;p. (nak bawak Hood keluar minum boleh, please?) hehe.




I’m happy for her BUT it all still seems surreal.

But I love her, and he makes her happy.

And for me, that is all a friend could ask for.

Congratulations, sayang!

Comments

Raieza Hanim R said…
ur words describe it all perfectly well.
sedihh tapi excited + proud for Hood!

And I curi a line :)

oh theodore is so cun juga! The pictures are all cun cun :D
iezu said…
i saw a notification on fb. "Haneesa Hssh and Ashaari Rahmat were tagged in an album."

terkejut jap...mcm pelik coz i didnt know u n my friend ashaari tu berkawan.

turns out korg attend the same wedding...small world...
Haneesa said…
iej: haha. forever baju hijau girls, uh? ;p. tapi still sayu pikirkan hoodie dah kawen.

din: it's a small world after all, it's a small, small world.

Popular Posts