you don't have what's mine.





Sorry you don’t have what’s mine.

You see, all 3 of us were born in February. We’re pretty tight because of that and my Kesayangans have, without fail planned something for all of us to enjoy every single year. And I thought last year’s picnic was superb. But this year’s birthday celebration was awesome with a capital A! And as if my stars were lucky, Encik was here with me this year! (this is a very rare occasion, we're on LDR, remember)

After lunch, we headed to Red Box. OMG. Did I tell you that I don’t sing in public? The closest to anyone I’ve sang to is anybody who sits beside me in the car (if they are “lucky”). Other than that, my steering wheel and mirror are... well, the only friends I sing to. But I sang! Jaja sang! Dean sang! Mamita sang! Adlin sang! The other 2 I won’t mention because they love karaoke ;p.

You have no idea how powerful Aspalela is! Honestly, that was the song where everyone stood up and started singing and DANCING!

You guys have no idea how much fun I had yesterday.
You people have no idea how euphoric I still feel after all that high.

“every time i look at the photos, i’m reminded by how great my life is that i have great friends to share it with. tq for yesterday darlings. so very much”

And sorry, you don’t have my friends. They are, truly irreplaceable. And my Encik is mine. No sharing! Ngee. ;P oops. [ possessive tuut alert ;p ]

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey there, i had a blast too, esp when i sang that westlife song, so cheesy hahahaha, let's go lepak pak li or something later k, xoxo
Haneesa said…
that's whyy.. i had a superblasting time!
nak lagi nak lagi nak lagiiiii :)

Popular Posts