not sure why.

I’m not sure why. It might just be me and my imagination, but is someone really, really pissed off with something to the point of not wanting to talk to me? Maybe. I’m not sure what I did wrong. Or maybe I didn’t do anything. Either way, I need some enlightenment, please.

I’m in the office with some reading to do, but with my mind on Facebook and Blogger every 5 seconds. So, let me appease my craving. I haven’t been doing some serious typing in a while now.

*****

Last week, I thought I would be transferred to another Division. Suddenly, I’m now in the same Division I started out in. It’s confusing. Even I am confused. In the past 8 months or so of working, I’ve had 3 bosses. Go figure.

But things are all good right now. All but one, that is. I really do not understand people who actually have tentacles. I do not know how one person can sleep at night when she has so many people hating her for the absurd ways she does things. Like I said, she has tentacles. And I shall refrain from saying anything else.

But I like where I am right now, and as much as possible, I am not going to let her get to me. InsyaAllah.

*****

There’s so much going on in the papers right now. I say a lot going on in the papers and not world because the papers might not necessarily be telling the truth. They either commit omissions or over-exaggerate. It’s a bit difficult to get a paper with a balance nowadays, because truth definitely isn’t something which they take into account anymore.

Alternative sources such as blogs make better reading materials, really.

In all the things I’ve read, I’d just like to say one thing:
So what if I sleep naked? Did I ask you to buy me my skimpy pajamas or whatever I wear or do not wear to sleep?

Please. We’ve really got to move on and stop scandalizing all things trivial. It’s sickening.

Comments

Anonymous said…
aah kan babe. so what? nak nakedke ape ke. bukannyer tunjuk2 kat luarkan? haha

whyla whyla people always want to speculate this kind of thing!
Haneesa said…
mmg tahape mengarut sungguh la malaysia ni sekarang. haih...

Popular Posts