quick.

On second thought, I don’t want to write about the trip anymore. There is just too much going on in the world to pretend to live in oblivion.

Have you seen the papers lately? It’s so full of drama isn’t it? From defecting members to fighting amongst allies to suing royalty. I have to research more on the Undang-undang Tubuh Negeri Perak before I can comment more on the issue. But I guess this is to be expected out of a union formed out of “convenience”, anyway.

*****

There are also things going in on the personal lives of others of which I am directly affected by, not because they directly affect me, but simply because No.1: they are people who are close to me and No.2: they can’t help but tell me things which I simply have no solution to. It’s the month of love and no love, all at the same time.

I wish I could write more, but of course, I won’t. Because like I said, it’s not something which directly affects me, so, it’s not my place to say.

*****

If you noticed, I have been very unenthusiastic about updating much. There are too many things in my head and so little time to craft a piece worth rereading again and again and again.

I have flu, I’m coughing and I miss Theodore. Very badly. Someone bring me my Theodore!

Comments

Popular Posts