Public Enemies.

I’m sure you’ve seen it before, right?

Well, sorry to disappoint you but this has got nothing to do with the Christian Bale – Johnny Depp feud. It’s something to do with a real life story – of how some people can be so… hypocritical maybe (?) about their friendships with other people.

Work makes you cautious of the people you make friends with. Because it’s a dog eat dog world, that’s why even the men are bitches. The people you can count on and most importantly trust are numbered.

I see this public enemy scenario on an almost daily basis. Since a certain someone decided to reside in some place quite close to my room, I’ve had the privilege of admiring how well the both of them have managed.

I know I’m speaking cryptic at the moment, but suffice to say that you’ve probably encountered this kind of people as well – the type who are so openly close with each other, yet so openly badmouth behind each other’s backs with each other's knowledge, and yet, still remain friends.

It beats me, but that’s what they’ve come to live with, so I’m not complaining really. I just happen to find it odd. Odd that things like these happen at a stage in my life when high school should be far from over, yet it all looks like a repetition in a more aggravated form.

***

Well, anyways, let’s not let that spoil my mood.

I had a wonderful weekend! Yesterday, after so many months of procrastinating and making all sorts of excuses, I finally put on my jogging shoes and started brisk walking (again).

To be very honest, when I began walking I thought it would be a piece of cake since I didn’t sweat at all on the way to the park.

Come the second round, the first beads of sweat started to trickle down my forehead, but I thought it normal, although I normally break sweat only on the third round. After half of the third round, I felt nauseous, my head was spinning and my chest was hurting.

So much for bragging about my fitness! I am so not fit, so I don’t know how I’m going to play during the futsal tournament this 1st August.

Don’t be fooled by my little body. I am so out of shape though I haven’t gained a kilo since 2 months ago. I think I must do something about this else we’d need more than a miracle to repeat last year’s mini success.

Anyways, I better get down to work now.

Have a nice day!

p/s: I found out that to regain interest in things which have lost it's appeal, is by revamping your motivation. I deleted all my songs in my MP4 and installed old songs, but in a totally different order! Try it. It might work for you as well.

Comments

Popular Posts